Program For Children
“One language sets you in a corridor for life.
Two languages open every door along the way.”
Frank Smith (contemporary psycholinguist)
UniTalk Language Program for Children for only R 150 per month!
Comprehensive 3rd Language Tutoring for a better South Africa
Our program for children is designed for them to learn by association, with things and words that they are already familiar with. We add stories for exceptional results and great fun!
- Zulu lessons for children
- Based on tested memory techniques
- Choose either level 1, 2 or 3 according to your child’s specific needs:
- Level 1 – Vocabulary only (Recommended for toddlers)
- Level 2 – Vocabulary and phrases (Recommended for all school children from age 7)
- Level 3 – Phrases only (Recommended for children older than 12 years of age)
- Level 1 and 2 are presented in both Afrikaans and English
- Level 3 is presented in English only
- For the older children, we recommend starting at level 2 and proceeding to level 3 the next year
- Learn a greeting and communication from day one
- R 150 per month
- 50 Week Language Program (1 Year)
Make Your Rainbow Puppet!
To encourage children to interact more with the lessons, please download and print the file and watch the tutorial to make your child’s talking Rainbow puppet.
Watch our Welcome video for more information and the background about the programs.
Please watch the Introduction and Pronunciation videos BEFORE starting your first lesson.